Arjun Kapoor has appeared in several successful films since his debut in
1. He is one of the most bankable stars in Bollywood, with many of his movies becoming box office successes. The most profitable movies starring Arjun Kapoor are:
2. 2 States (2014): This romantic comedy grossed over ₹202 crore worldwide, making it the most profitable movie of Arjun Kapoor’s career.
3. Half Girlfriend (2017): This romantic drama earned over ₹99 crore worldwide.
4. Ki & Ka (2016): This romantic comedy earned over ₹79 crore worldwide.
5. Mubarakan (2017): This romantic comedy earned over ₹65 crore worldwide.
6. Gunday (2014): This action thriller earned over ₹61 crore worldwide.
7. Aurangzeb (2013): This action thriller earned over ₹50 crore worldwide.
8. Tevar (2015): This action drama earned over ₹50 crore worldwide. Overall, Arjun Kapoor has starred in several successful movies, with the most profitable one being 2 States. He continues to be a box office draw, and is set to appear in several upcoming releases.
1How Has Arjun Kapoor’s Net Worth Changed Over the Years?
Arjun Kapoor has seen a steady rise in his net worth since his debut in the film industry in
1. His initial net worth was estimated to be around ₹20 crore but has since grown significantly. In 2015, Arjun Kapoor’s net worth was reported to be around ₹30 crore. This increase was largely attributed to his success in the box office with films such as Gunday and 2 States. Since then, Arjun Kapoor has starred in a range of blockbuster films as well as commercially successful ventures. By 2019, Arjun Kapoor’s net worth was estimated to be around ₹50 crore. In 2020, Arjun Kapoor’s net worth has been estimated to be around ₹70 crore. This is mainly due to the success of his films such as Panipat, Sandeep Aur Pinky Farrar and the upcoming film Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship. Overall, Arjun Kapoor’s net worth has seen a steady increase over the years, thanks to his success in the film industry.Arjun Kapoor is a well-known Indian actor and producer who has used his fame and fortune to help those in need. He has contributed to a number of charitable causes, both through donations and by actively taking part in campaigns and events. Kapoor has donated to a variety of charitable organizations, including GiveIndia, the Smile Foundation, and the PM CARES Fund. He has also contributed to the Zomato Feeding India program, which provides meals to those in need. The actor has also been involved in several campaigns and initiatives, including the #MaskIndia initiative, which encourages people to wear masks in order to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. He also spearheaded the #DoYourPart campaign, which aimed to raise awareness about the importance of social distancing and hygiene. Moreover, Kapoor was one of the first celebrities to join the ‘Takht’ initiative, which was started to fight against discrimination based on caste. He has also been actively involved in the #JusticeforSSR campaign, which seeks to find justice for the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput. In addition to these initiatives, Arjun Kapoor has also been actively involved in a variety of other charitable causes, including providing relief to those affected by natural disasters and supporting poverty alleviation programs. His philanthropic efforts have been widely praised, and have helped bring much-needed attention to important causes.